Though many people know about the current Canada jobs and careers available, fewer people know that there are even more employment opportunities in Canada if you’re an immigrant!
The government of Canada offers many jobs and career paths to immigrants who plan on living in Canada permanently. In fact, over two million Canadians were born outside of Canada, with thousands more immigrating to the country every year. By immigrating to Canada and then finding work with the Canadian government, you can choose which sector you would like to work in and how much control you want over your own future!
If you are an immigrant interested in finding employment in Canada, there are many exciting opportunities available. There are currently many job openings in Canada’s national government sector, especially since the country is expected to welcome more immigrants in 2022 as the Canadian population grows at one of the fastest rates worldwide.
The Canadian government will be hiring new permanent residents and citizens to fill some of these open jobs at both the federal and provincial levels, so you can explore current job openings and submit your application right here!
Why you should get a job in canada
- The Canadian government is committed to protecting the rights of all workers, including immigrants.
- Immigrants are an important part of the Canadian workforce and contribute to the country’s economy.
- There are many different types of jobs available with the Canadian government, so you can find one that matches your skills and interests.
- The Canadian government offers competitive salaries and benefits, so you can be sure you’re getting a fair wage for your work.
Requirements of getting a government job in canada
To work in the Canadian public service, you must:
- be a Canadian citizen;
- have permanent resident status in Canada
- have been legally admitted to Canada with the intention of living here permanently
- pass an employment exam, if required
- meet language requirements; and
- in some cases, have a valid driver’s licence.
Benefits of getting a canada government job
There are many benefits of getting a job with the Canadian government. For one, the pay is usually very good. Additionally, most government jobs offer great benefits packages, including health insurance and retirement plans. And, of course, working for the government means that you get to help shape policy and make a difference in your community. If you’re an immigrant looking for a new job in Canada, be sure to check out these current government openings!
Current government job opening in canada
The Canadian government is currently accepting applications for various positions from qualified immigrants who wish to work in the public sector.
If you’re looking for a new job in Canada, Nova Scotia is a great place to start your search. The province is currently home to many different government jobs, ranging from healthcare to education. And with an immigrant population of over 20%, you’ll be sure to find a job that’s perfect for you. Here are just a few of the current openings
Some of the available positions include customer service representatives, information technology specialists, and accountants. To be eligible for these positions, applicants must have a valid work permit and be fluent in English or French.
For more information on how to apply, please visit the website below.